Full Access
10/19/2023 1:46 pm

Hello,

I am on:

Acoustic Level 1
Chapter 3
Tutorial: Root chord & Root-5 Strumming
Root chords Strumming Basic lesson

I like that strumming pattern so I made a note on my ipad but I don't know how to "link" to that lesson.
Yes, I know: I can write all the lines above or I can pick the unique number in the URL but I feel I am missing a "human way" to catalog the lessons.

Just wondering if I was missing something!

Anyway, general speaking, I love GT site (Anders's voice is so relaxing :) ) but sometimes I feel myself lost in the site, during my learing path...

Thanks

# 1
aliasmaximus
aliasmaximus
10/19/2023 2:02 pm

Click on the "Description" tab (below the video viewing window), then click on "Mark As Favorite" button. The graphic below is from a different tutorial but the page setup is the same.

GT Favorites Button

You can then access your Favorites from the the menu bar at the top of almost any page.

edited
# 2
boggiano
Full Access
boggiano
Full Access
10/23/2023 7:41 pm
#2 Originally Posted by: aliasmaximus

Click on the "Description" tab (below the video viewing window), then click on "Mark As Favorite" button. The graphic below is from a different tutorial but the page setup is the same.

GT Favorites Button

You can then access your Favorites from the the menu bar at the top of almost any page.

Thanks @aliasmaximus for the reply!
Unfortunately, this is not a solution: I already use a LOT the "Favourite" option when I find a lesson/song with Anders I want to remember.
I belive that GT needs to review the UI, in general, IMHO!
Great, great contents but it's not so easy to engage.

Thanks!

# 3
aliasmaximus
aliasmaximus
10/23/2023 9:06 pm

Although it takes a bit of time, you could do what many members do, and that's to bookmark pages using your browser's Favorites/Bookmarks function. That way you can give the links very specific names and assign them tags that will help when searching your specific lessons. It's not a perfect solution but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a change in the site's UI.

# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.