Developing solid Hammer-ons & Pull-offs (week 2 of 2) FREE class

Dave Celentano
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Dave Celentano
Guitar Tricks Instructor
11/15/2023 8:11 pm

Join me tonight for "Hammer-Ons & Pull-Offs (week 2 of 2)" where I'll be giving many tips and tricks on getting the most out of these two ubiquitous guitar techniques. It all starts at 5:00pm (PST) by clicking the link below.

See you there!

-Dave

edited
# 1
cakuhlmann
Full Access
cakuhlmann
Full Access
11/30/2023 2:08 am

Hi Dave.  I have enjoyed the hammeron and pulloff classes.  I am not able to enter into chatting. I can see the chat box and all the entries there but I cannot figure how to send you a message on the chat.  I found the Comment section lower left and have commented there but that seems to be something different. If you could give me some direction there it would be much appreciated.  I do plan to attend next weeks class on bending and vibrato and I will see you soon on our scheduled private lesson.  Thank you again. Craig K.

# 2
Dave Celentano
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Dave Celentano
Guitar Tricks Instructor
11/30/2023 2:48 pm
#2 Originally Posted by: cakuhlmann

Hi Dave.  I have enjoyed the hammeron and pulloff classes.  I am not able to enter into chatting. I can see the chat box and all the entries there but I cannot figure how to send you a message on the chat.  I found the Comment section lower left and have commented there but that seems to be something different. If you could give me some direction there it would be much appreciated.  I do plan to attend next weeks class on bending and vibrato and I will see you soon on our scheduled private lesson.  Thank you again. Craig K.

Hi Craig,

Thanks for checking out my "Hammer-On and Pull-Off" YouTube classes. The direction I recommend is to: 1st - play the exercises as written in the curriculum and 2nd- play the variations I go over in the hour long video you watched. What are your questions? Also, the best thing is to schedule a live 1 on 1 lesson with me where I can see and hear you play the examples and then give you advice and tips based on how you play. Here's the link to schedule a live 1 on 1 lesson with me:

https://guitartricks.as.me/schedule.php?calendarID=1274409

I do have a LOT of students and the availability fills up fast.

Best regards,

Dave

# 3
cakuhlmann
Full Access
cakuhlmann
Full Access
12/01/2023 12:46 am
#3 Originally Posted by: Dave Celentano

Hi Craig,

Thanks for checking out my "Hammer-On and Pull-Off" YouTube classes. The direction I recommend is to: 1st - play the exercises as written in the curriculum and 2nd- play the variations I go over in the hour long video you watched. What are your questions? Also, the best thing is to schedule a live 1 on 1 lesson with me where I can see and hear you play the examples and then give you advice and tips based on how you play. Here's the link to schedule a live 1 on 1 lesson with me:

https://guitartricks.as.me/schedule.php?calendarID=1274409

I do have a LOT of students and the availability fills up fast.

Best regards,

Dave

Thanks Dave.  I'm working on the exercises and don't have any questions on the guitar side of it. I just wanted to be able to communicate with you during the session like the other students. I was just going to basically say I was there. I guess its not a big deal.  I do have a lesson scheduled with you next week which I am looking forward to.  Thanks again. Craig

# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.