My first song story....

Super Slowhand
Super Slowhand
03/08/2020 12:58 am

This is great and probably all of you have a similar story. So, I originally picked up guitar back in 2018 and went through the basics with Lisa. I got frustrated with practicing all the time and finally put it down, other than maybe picking it up once a month to strum.

So, tonight I was thinking about Mannish Boy and thought surely that'd be something I could play. So, I put on a back tracking and off I went. It was great. My wife thought I had gone upstairs and left the TV too loud and got out of the bathtub. She heard the music coming from my music room and thought no way that was me.

She freaked out when she saw it was me playing the guitar part and it was just a great moment. I started taking private lessons about a month ago to really give this a go. I'm going to spend the next year really practicing every day and trying to get to be the best I can be.

Don't know where it will ultimately end up, but if nothing else I had one really great night playing the Blues and I'll never forget that.

# 1
William MG
Full Access
William MG
Full Access
03/08/2020 1:08 am

Great story Michael.

This year the diet is definitely gonna stick!

# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.