View post (Stupid Guitar Store...)

View thread

emarwood
emarwood
04/22/2008 8:33 pm
Originally Posted by: Guitardude61951Hey,

So I was looking for a hardshell case for my Dean dimebag tribute. I waited for over a month on them to decide whether or not they could get me a coffin case. Ended up they coudlnt, so I had them order me a wider rectangular case that would work, which took another 2 weeks. I just got it today.

He said it was a "universal" guitar case for all those weird shaped guitars. Well, its meant to fit a Warlock, Explorer, Flying Vs and Jackson Kellys. He said that I just had to re-arrange the little foam pieces. Too bad no combination of them will fit. So here I am with a big guitar case that doesnt accustom my guitar.

I don't think there's any thing the guitar store can do either, because there's really nothing wrong with the case, and they had to order it... What do you guys think I should do?

Take the case back to the shop you got it from. Get your money back. You are well within your rights. And try a different shop. If they are incapable of doing their job correctly then they don't deserve your custom.
We know not the minute or the hour. We should live each lipgloss as if it's our last. (Marian Keys. The Nicest Thing That Ever Happened to Me)