View post (Stupid Guitar Store...)

View thread

ajt178
Adriel
ajt178
Adriel
04/21/2008 10:33 pm
Originally Posted by: Guitardude61951Hey,

So I was looking for a hardshell case for my Dean dimebag tribute. I waited for over a month on them to decide whether or not they could get me a coffin case. Ended up they coudlnt, so I had them order me a wider rectangular case that would work, which took another 2 weeks. I just got it today.

He said it was a "universal" guitar case for all those weird shaped guitars. Well, its meant to fit a Warlock, Explorer, Flying Vs and Jackson Kellys. He said that I just had to re-arrange the little foam pieces. Too bad no combination of them will fit. So here I am with a big guitar case that doesnt accustom my guitar.

I don't think there's any thing the guitar store can do either, because there's really nothing wrong with the case, and they had to order it... What do you guys think I should do?

on a note about the dean cases, they are very good quality for the money - i bought an equivalently priced fender case for my banjo and it was a piece of garbage, never again will i buy fender anything unless its from the 70's or pre :D
[FONT=Courier New]
Fender Malmsteen Strat
Crate GT-212 Amp
Behringer V-Amp Pro/Line 6 Pocket Pod
[/FONT]