View post (Buying guitars online. Trustworthy?)

View thread

Silimtao
Silimtao
04/03/2008 7:53 pm
I've ordered many guitars online without a single problem. I've ordered 3 guitars from samedaymusic (and subsequently returned them.) I won bids on ebay on...5 or 6 guitars without a single problem also. When dealing with ebay, always check the sellers' feedback and pay with a credit card, which affords you a bit of consumer protection.

I only returned the guitars I bought from sameday because I ended up not liking them, not due to anything sameday did, like giving me a lemon.

On the ebay purchases, the guitars were exactly as described and exceeded my expectations. So, I have no problems in buying not only guitars online, but pretty much anything. In the past 2-3 months, I've bought 2 guitars from ebay and 3 effects pedals. I bought a Peavey amp and stompbox from samedaymusic. From musiciansfriend, I bought a 2 button footswitch for the Peavey amp. All sales went through withought a hitch.
Silimtao-The Way of the Little Idea

I want to die peacefully like my grandfather. Unlike the other passengers in the car, screaming and crying. (unknown)