View post (legalization)

View thread

aschleman
aschleman
08/02/2005 2:56 pm
Oh man, I forgot about DXM! It's not sold in stores in Indiana anymore... but you use to be able to buy it in a powder for that was almost pure DXM. People would mix a small amount in orange juice or something else and it was basically cough syrup that tasted better than robatussin. A few of my friends would do it on the weekends... I wouldn't because I was never into "chemicals". I would go hang out with them and just video tape all the stupid stuff they would do and make them do stupid stuff. They would mix about a half cup of the DXM and a cup and a half of orange juice and then chug it. They would throw up continuosly for about 20 minutes... then... they would trip for about 12-20 hours. Popular things that they would do is think that they're firemen and that everything is on fire... or think that their feet are stuck to the floor... or their hands get stuck to their face. One time one of them got onto the couch and started jumping up and down singing "10 little monkeys jumping on the bed, one fell off and bumped his head, momma called the doctor and the doctor said... no more monkeys jumping on the bed!!!!" he did that for about 4 hours straigh..... and I'm not lying. haha... ah. good times. I will have to try and dig out those old videos and see if I can't get them on my computer so I can post them. haha...