View post (legalization)

View thread

x0o_BurnOut_o0x
x0o_BurnOut_o0x
08/02/2005 1:58 am
Originally Posted by: crazywolfWhen I was a senior in HS, I was having a pretty rough week. At the time I wasn't smoking so I looked for the next best thing....Robitussen. Holy crap!!! I drank a 4 oz bottle before school and I was still a little tingly when I went to bed around 1 in the morning. I was trippin balls all day! I threw up 3 times before noon, but that didn't slow things down at all. That wan't the most I have ever been messed up, but it was pretty darn close. I would pass out in a class and just start seeing stuff. In my english class, I saw all these cardboard cutouts of dinosaurs moving really quick in front of me. I wouldn't recommend ever doing that. I will probably never do that again, but I have to say, it was the best $4 that I have spent in my entire life, and I didn't have a cough for about a week afterwards.

ROFL!!!! Wtf made you think of Robitussen??? That stuff is so gross. I never take stuff to make me feel a kind of high sensation, it just always ends up being a mixture of curiosity and stupidity.
We've been dancin' with Mr. Brownstone...